Wednesday, December 06, 2006

2006 Weblog Finalist are Up

Once again, the finalist were announced for the 2006 Weblog Awards and RovinsWorld has been left out, (again). I will have to fire that PR man, and immediately announce my candidacy for 2007, and my exploratory committee for 2008. It's too early for committing to 2009. I may wait a week for that announcement.

My good friend Dana at Common Sense Political Thought doesn't appear to have made the finalist list either, but I think Dana waited too long to spend his campaign capital. CSPT only last week hit it's first "nerve" and spiked in traffic.


New Category Created: Best Northern California Conservative Christian Blog with under 365 post per year. Hey, RovinsWorld made the finalist list! -:)

Voting starts tomorrow, (Dec 7th), so get out and vote early and often.

No comments: