Sunday, April 03, 2005

Crumley Family Reunion Website Created

Well, I finally got our family reunion website(click on "family reunion website") up and running. I will be emailing all partys concerned with info on how to post your own comments on this site asap. You will also get to post some pictures (and I will too) to this site.......any questions can be either submitted in the "comments" section of this site or email me at Rovin2b@yahoo.com or a new yahoo email acct
CrumFamReunion@yahoo.com

I will be checking both email accts often so I can keep things updated.

NOW ALL I NEED IS SOME INPUT!!!!

UPDATE: Jack and Aunt Bobbie are still contemplating coming to Graeagle this year and we would love to see them there. Send Jack an email to let him know their presents is requested.

Kenny

No comments: