Friday, January 12, 2007

NCPA NEWS -------

Presidential exploratory committee formed ------- 7:46 AM 01/12/04

Some one pointed out that there has not been an election held for the position of president of the Northern California Procrastinators Association for more than a decade. While I have retained this position during this tenure, and have not been challenged, I find it necessary to officially declare that I am forming a Presidential exploratory committee. The committee members will be announced at the annual meeting of the association, which I have never got around to attending. This document will be filed as soon as I get around to hiring a secretary, (which I've been meaning to do for a couple of years now).

It has been pointed out to me that I should write to the vice-president and executive members of the association to inform them of my intentions, and I feel this is something to consider in the near future.

It has been pointed out to me that I should write to the vice-president and executive members of the association to inform them of my intentions, and I feel this is something to consider in the near future. (now where have I heard this before?)

I also feel that it would not hurt my reputation to attend (at least) one of the annual meetings, so I will set a date for a meeting sometime in the near future. And I will pass this responsibility on to my new secretary.

(note: Any challenges to my position as President will have to be filed in the next three (3 or 4) days. Of course, if you respond, it will be documented that you have responsively acted on this notice, and therefore will not be considered "Presidential Material".)

Sincerely,

Ken Crumley
President, NCPA

Congressmen, even congresswomen, propose. Presidents dispose. ----Wesley Pruden, Washington Times

No comments: