Friday, November 23, 2007

Preceptions and Predictions (Searchin' for #2)

I'm just thinkin’ out loud here, but with LSU tanking the big one, here’s my prediction:

Providing Missouri beat Kansas.......the BCS should put them at # 1......and LSU could drop no lower than # 6 maybe # 7.......If Oklahoma wins the big twelve championship (link)........I'm thinking Kansas drops to # 9.........But who's # 2?..........if West Virginia, OSU, and Arizona St. win out they could all make a case for having that number. (If Missouri plays really bad, but wins, their one loss could come into question and then you would have four teams lookin' for that number) I'd love to see Oregon and Kansas in a game and LSU play Oklahoma.......Mizzu and W.Va in the big game and OSU and ASU in the consolation.......but I'm just thinkin' out loud. :)


If ya can't say anything else, ya can say this has been an awesome season of college football. Who needs a playoff with this kinda fun? BCS Rankings here

(And yes Mark, I do have time on my hands)....... :)

Update: ( I know all the Bowl games will mess this all up)

No comments: