Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blackfive has a post up refering to NRO's must read about Murtha and the White Flag Repubs: Soldier's Mom sets it straight:

Comment below written by: Some Soldier's Mom

I have said it many times and in many forums these last few months: the sacrifice and courage of our troops and their families is NOT a Dem talking point, punch line or sound bite. Whenever I hear a Dem (and in some cases Republicans) start out by saying "I support the troops..." or "I'm doing this for the troops" THEY LIE. It's the only thing I know for certain when they speak. THEY ARE LYING.

If they want to be truthful, they should start out and say, "I am doing this because I'm hoping it will improve my re-electibility" or "I'm doing this because I need to toe the line with the Party and the DNC and it's war che$t..." (and a few might want to say "because I'm too checkensh*t/deluded/lamebrained to say anything else") THEN I might believe what else they say. Only the first statement could account for white flag Republicans' lying about "supporting the troops". You do not support the troops. YOU LIE

Posted by: Some Soldier's Mom Feb 20, 2007 4:35:33 PM
@ Blackfive

No comments: