Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Private Failings-----Spitzer Resigns

"I am deeply sorry that I did not live up to what was expected of me," he said during the 11:45 a.m. announcement. His wife, Silda Wall Spitzer, stood by his side in a similar fashion to his first public comments Monday, appearing tired and visibly upset."To every New Yorker and to all those who believed in what I tried to stand for," he said. "There is much to be done, and I cannot allow for my private failings to disrupt the people's work........ Link

What has become one of the biggest news storys of 2008, Mr. Spitzer's "private failings" will be examined for weeks ahead. What Client Number Nine does from here will more likely be in the private sector while he deals with his failure to his wife and family.

Now back to the economy stupid...........

No comments: