Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blogger is Having a "Kerry Moment"


Blogger was moving so slow........I was about to abandon this post......but, it appears that our troops have got a message for Mr. Kerry (Jon Carry).

(Picture credit to Drudge)

Update: It is now being reported that Kerry has posted a formal apology to all:

Statement of Senator John Kerry

As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: my poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and never intended to refer to any troop. I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended. It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy. I don’t want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops.

Senator Kerry, may I remind you that this nation HAS NOT been attacked in five years. We know exactly what your partys "winning strategy" is----CUT and RUN. Your party has no patience for victory, and that is what our troops expect for the safety and security of this nation.

Now you may take the rest of the week off............thank you.

UPDATE: The boys a Powerline have identified the producers of the Iraq photo as the "Pride of Minn".

No comments: